search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Diet Coke with Lime Commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 101 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
>
# 32 19 years ago

> Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
>
muppets, "put the lime in the coconut"
# 33 19 years ago

>
# 34 19 years ago

> > Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
>
# 35 19 years ago

> > Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
> >
>
# 36 19 years ago

> > Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
> >
>
# 37 19 years ago

>
# 38 19 years ago

> >
>
# 39 19 years ago

> >
>
# 40 19 years ago

>
# 41 19 years ago

>
# 42 19 years ago

Rachel
> >
> muppets, "put the lime in the coconut"
# 43 19 years ago

> Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
# 44 19 years ago

crazydoodler
yea its the Coconut song by Harry Nilsson and its been revised...a lot
# 45 18 years ago

> >
> muppets, "put the lime in the coconut"
(Messages 31 to 45 of 101 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread