search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

car in chevrolet ad

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

During the airing of the Paul McCartney concert there was a commercial where Prince was playing and singing little red corvette and then the camera spotlighted on a car. Would ANYONE be able to e.mail me an image of that car??? Been searching high and low with no luck for info on that car.
Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed!
# 2 21 years ago

hey! ive got the info of the car is called the 2004 ssr, if you want to see a picture of it, go to the chevrolet main site, there is a link for 'rock and roll' click on that, when you do that click on the link to the furthest left and click on 'on air', there will be a picture of elton john, that will show you the commercial.. hope this helps ya!
laura
: During the airing of the Paul McCartney concert there was a commercial where Prince was playing and singing little red corvette and then the camera spotlighted on a car. Would ANYONE be able to e.mail me an image of that car??? Been searching high and low with no luck for info on that car.
: Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed!

(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread