search user
Clipland Forum Other

FREE XBOX or PS2 + G-MAIL INVITE!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

Hello,

I am currently participating in a website that literraly gives away FREE gaming systems: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube. All you have to do are these simple steps:

1) Use this link to go to the website: http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=11383

2) Sign up and provide your e-mail address and street address (so they know where to send your FREE gaming system!).

3) Complete one of the easy offers listed. Check out the ones you like - it takes 24 hours to receive credit. Make sure you cancel any free trial before it runs out to avoid being charged any money.

4) Refer 3 friends to do the same! You can find your referral link on the "Refer Friends" page.

5) They send you your FREE Gaming System or send you a gift card to buy one online!!!

That's it! With a little time and a few people willing to help you out you can get your own FREE Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube!

If you have any questions just reply here or send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net!

Thanks!
# 2 13 years ago

Oh ya,

I forgot to mention that if you do sign up using my link for prizecube.com I will send you a FREE G-MAIL INVITE!!! So you get a FREE gaming system AND G-mail invite! Once you have completed an offer on prizecube just send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net and we can work everything out!

Thanks,
TSSFan
# 3 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
> I forgot to mention that if you do sign up using my link for prizecube.com I will send you a FREE G-MAIL INVITE!!! So you get a FREE gaming system AND G-mail invite! Once you have completed an offer on prizecube just send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net and we can work everything out!
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
# 4 13 years ago

> Hello,
>
> I am currently participating in a website that literraly gives away FREE gaming systems: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube. All you have to do are these simple steps:
>
> 1) Use this link to go to the website: http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=11383
>
> 2) Sign up and provide your e-mail address and street address (so they know where to send your FREE gaming system!).
>
> 3) Complete one of the easy offers listed. Check out the ones you like - it takes 24 hours to receive credit. Make sure you cancel any free trial before it runs out to avoid being charged any money.
>
> 4) Refer 3 friends to do the same! You can find your referral link on the "Refer Friends" page.
>
> 5) They send you your FREE Gaming System or send you a gift card to buy one online!!!
>
>
> That's it! With a little time and a few people willing to help you out you can get your own FREE Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube!
>
> If you have any questions just reply here or send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net!
>
> Thanks!
# 5 13 years ago

> Hello,
>
> I am currently participating in a website that literraly gives away FREE gaming systems: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube. All you have to do are these simple steps:
>
> 1) Use this link to go to the website: http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=11383
>
> 2) Sign up and provide your e-mail address and street address (so they know where to send your FREE gaming system!).
>
> 3) Complete one of the easy offers listed. Check out the ones you like - it takes 24 hours to receive credit. Make sure you cancel any free trial before it runs out to avoid being charged any money.
>
> 4) Refer 3 friends to do the same! You can find your referral link on the "Refer Friends" page.
>
> 5) They send you your FREE Gaming System or send you a gift card to buy one online!!!
>
>
> That's it! With a little time and a few people willing to help you out you can get your own FREE Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube!
>
> If you have any questions just reply here or send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net!
>
> Thanks!
# 6 13 years ago

> Hello,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks!
# 7 13 years ago

> > Hello,
> >
> > I am currently participating in a website that literraly gives away FREE gaming systems: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube. All you have to do are these simple steps:
> >
> > 1) Use this link to go to the website: http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=11383
> >
> > 2) Sign up and provide your e-mail address and street address (so they know where to send your FREE gaming system!).
> >
> > 3) Complete one of the easy offers listed. Check out the ones you like - it takes 24 hours to receive credit. Make sure you cancel any free trial before it runs out to avoid being charged any money.
> >
> > 4) Refer 3 friends to do the same! You can find your referral link on the "Refer Friends" page.
> >
> > 5) They send you your FREE Gaming System or send you a gift card to buy one online!!!
> >
> >
> > That's it! With a little time and a few people willing to help you out you can get your own FREE Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube!
> >
> > If you have any questions just reply here or send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net!
> >
> > Thanks!
>
# 8 13 years ago

Waiting for ur Gmail Invitation
>
> Thanks,
Mahmoud
# 9 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
> I forgot to mention that if you do sign up using my link for prizecube.com I will send you a FREE G-MAIL INVITE!!! So you get a FREE gaming system AND G-mail invite! Once you have completed an offer on prizecube just send me an e-mail: tssfan@sbcglobal.net and we can work everything out!
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
# 10 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
# 11 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
# 12 13 years ago

CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE X-BOX I DON'T CARE BOUT THE G-MAIL I JUST WANT THE X-BOX SSSSSOOOOO BAD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
# 13 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
# 14 13 years ago

> Hello,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks!
# 15 13 years ago

> Oh ya,
>
>
> Thanks,
> TSSFan
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread