search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Commercial...

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I need to know the name of that song that sounds like..."Pegging the line"..."I feel fine"...I've been trying to figure out that song's name for 2 months now w/ no luck.
# 2 19 years ago

It's called Draggin' the Line by Tommy James.

> I need to know the name of that song that sounds like..."Pegging the line"..."I feel fine"...I've been trying to figure out that song's name for 2 months now w/ no luck.
# 3 19 years ago

Tommy James & The Shondells - Draggin the Line

That's the song you're looking for
# 4 19 years ago

Anyone know where this was filmed?
# 5 19 years ago

> I need to know the name of that song that sounds like..."Pegging the line"..."I feel fine"...I've been trying to figure out that song's name for 2 months now w/ no luck.

Me too, I'm trying to figure out what is it!
If you know already, please let me know
# 6 19 years ago

>I am too, it is killin' me...
if you find out please let me know..
mark
# 7 19 years ago

You're not the only one, Moe.....I know that I KNOW that song, but I just can't place it.....

# 8 19 years ago

Moe.....try "Draggin' the Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells....

# 9 19 years ago

i think its "draggin the line"
# 10 19 years ago

I would also like to know the name of this song...It's driving me nuts trying to figure it out...

\> I need to know the name of that song that sounds like..."Pegging the line"..."I feel fine"...I've been trying to figure out that song's name for 2 months now w/ no luck.

(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread