search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

That GAP commercial song (the one in the summer)

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know what is the song for the Gap commercial called? It's the commercial for the SUMMER of 2003 or 4 I don't quite remmember, but it's the commercial with the girl walking down the BEACH advertising all kinds of colors TANKTOPS. I don't quite know the song, but I'm pretty sure it goes something like...(the male artist sing something and then it goes)...MAKES ME FEELS RIGHT/BLOWING THROUGH...(something and then he said something else about JASMINE). So you guys, if you know what I am talking about, please respond, because it's killing me that I don't know what the song's title or artist is. I been searching on all kind of lyrics sites for the whole day now, and i am really disappointed that I cannot find it. So PLEASEEEEEEEE, in the name of GENEROUSITY help me out you guys.( I think this little info will help: I think that is song called "Sunrise", but I've been searching and can't find it at all.)
# 2 19 years ago

Cory K.
I think the name of the song is "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Crofts. The lyrics go:
"Summer breeze, makes me feel fine. Blowing through the jasmine in my mind."

> Does anyone know what is the song for the Gap commercial called? It's the commercial for the SUMMER of 2003 or 4 I don't quite remmember, but it's the commercial with the girl walking down the BEACH advertising all kinds of colors TANKTOPS. I don't quite know the song, but I'm pretty sure it goes something like...(the male artist sing something and then it goes)...MAKES ME FEELS RIGHT/BLOWING THROUGH...(something and then he said something else about JASMINE). So you guys, if you know what I am talking about, please respond, because it's killing me that I don't know what the song's title or artist is. I been searching on all kind of lyrics sites for the whole day now, and i am really disappointed that I cannot find it. So PLEASEEEEEEEE, in the name of GENEROUSITY help me out you guys.( I think this little info will help: I think that is song called "Sunrise", but I've been searching and can't find it at all.)
# 3 19 years ago

Cory
http://www.gap.com/assets/tv/gap/spring04/...tanks320_hi.wmv

I'm sure that the song is "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Crofts. You've got me curious so let me know! Cory K. from WI

> Does anyone know what is the song for the Gap commercial called? It's the commercial for the SUMMER of 2003 or 4 I don't quite remmember, but it's the commercial with the girl walking down the BEACH advertising all kinds of colors TANKTOPS. I don't quite know the song, but I'm pretty sure it goes something like...(the male artist sing something and then it goes)...MAKES ME FEELS RIGHT/BLOWING THROUGH...(something and then he said something else about JASMINE). So you guys, if you know what I am talking about, please respond, because it's killing me that I don't know what the song's title or artist is. I been searching on all kind of lyrics sites for the whole day now, and i am really disappointed that I cannot find it. So PLEASEEEEEEEE, in the name of GENEROUSITY help me out you guys.( I think this little info will help: I think that is song called "Sunrise", but I've been searching and can't find it at all.)
# 4 19 years ago

D
I think you may be referring to a song called "Summer Breeze" by James Seals & Dash Crofts.
# 5 19 years ago

Eric
The Song is called "Summer Breeze(Phillip Steir Remix) By: Seals & Crofts. Hope you can find it:)
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread