search user
Clipland Forum Other

Deja Vu commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anybody know the artist and title of the fantastic acoustic guitar music on the Nissan 350Z license plate commercial?
# 2 21 years ago

> Does anybody know the artist and title of the fantastic acoustic guitar music on the Nissan 350Z license plate commercial?
Did you ever find out who this is? I'm dying to know, too!
# 3 21 years ago

> Does anybody know the artist and title of the fantastic acoustic guitar music on the Nissan 350Z license plate commercial?
you'll find the video for the commercial at http://www.clevelandzclub.com/zinistr_350z.mov
# 4 19 years ago

> : Does anybody know the artist and title of the fantastic acoustic guitar music on the Nissan 350Z license plate commercial?
> Did you ever find out who this is? I'm dying to know, too!
the company elias arts composed the song and its called 'deja vu.' i'm trying to see if they have a copy anywhere that i could buy. it is fantastic. please, someone let me know if they find a way to get a copy.

# 5 20 years ago

> : Does anybody know the artist and title of the fantastic acoustic guitar music on the Nissan 350Z license plate commercial?
> Did you ever find out who this is? I'm dying to know, too!
I want to know too....Does anyone know the guitar music from the Nissan 350Z Deja Vu License Plate commercial?

# 6 20 years ago

>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread