search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Motorola TV Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Can anyone identify the name of the song played on current Motorola TV commercials? Thanks.
# 2 22 years ago

> Can anyone identify the name of the song played on current Motorola TV commercials? Thanks.
Ive been looking for the same song.....if you do get the name, send me an email....thanks

# 3 22 years ago

I don't know, but who is the girl that they call divamoto in the new one ;)
# 4 22 years ago

I don't know, but who is the girl that they call divamoto in the new one ;)
# 5 22 years ago

I have no idea, but I love it! Someone help...

# 6 21 years ago

> Can anyone identify the name of the song played on current Motorola TV commercials? Thanks.

Any luck yet??
email me at man_ray@shaw.ca

# 7 20 years ago

Rachel
I'd like to know the song in the commercial with the girl painting and than her dad walks to the door and hears her playing music and than he slips the cell phone under the door and she calls him .. the songs shes playing while shes painting ... please ... thanks!

# 8 21 years ago

I'm trying to find the same thing myself. If you find out, let me know...thanks.
# 9 19 years ago

its called Callin' Out
# 10 19 years ago

> > Can anyone identify the name of the song played on current Motorola TV commercials? Thanks.
> Ive been looking for the same song.....if you do get the name, send me an email....thanks
> I'd love to know the same!!!
>
# 11 19 years ago

> > Can anyone identify the name of the song played on current Motorola TV commercials? Thanks.
> Ive been looking for the same song.....if you do get the name, send me an email....thanks
> I'd love to know the same!!!
>
# 12 19 years ago

> I would love to know the name of the song in the motorola commercial Please send me an e-mail...Thank you
>
# 13 19 years ago

> Can anyone identify the name of the song played on the White chick i think its called "if i can just see you".
# 14 19 years ago

Can anyone tell me the artist and name of the song that the Wayan brothers were rapping in the car in White Chicks?
>
# 15 19 years ago

I want it too! Please if someone find out what the name of the current motorola TV commercial is, write it here!!! .........
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread