search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Car commercial recollection?

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I could use some help...My girlfriend saw a television commercial where 'these guys sample noices made by the car and make music out of it.' This sounds really cool to me as I am that sort of musician and I would love to see it. Problem is she doesn't remember the make and model of the car.'
Has anyone seen this commercial? If so where can I see it?
Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

patrick
> I could use some help...My girlfriend saw a television commercial where 'these guys sample noices made by the car and make music out of it.' This sounds really cool to me as I am that sort of musician and I would love to see it. Problem is she doesn't remember the make and model of the car.'
: Has anyone seen this commercial? If so where can I see it?
: Thanks.

# 3 21 years ago

patrick
> I could use some help...My girlfriend saw a television commercial where 'these guys sample noices made by the car and make music out of it.' This sounds really cool to me as I am that sort of musician and I would love to see it. Problem is she doesn't remember the make and model of the car.'
: Has anyone seen this commercial? If so where can I see it?
: Thanks.
yeah...i'm pretty sure it's a nissan altima commercial.
# 4 21 years ago

I've seen the commercial and have been looking all over the internet trying to find out what the song is called. I only know that it's a commercial for the Nissan Altima. Sorry I can't be of more help.

# 5 20 years ago

Are you sure it isn't the VW comercial from a while back when the 'new jetta' came out? It was rainy and they seemed to make a song out of the windshield wipers, blinkers, brakes lights...neat comercial. I have the mp3 of that clip if you want it.

# 6 21 years ago

sara
> Are you sure it isn't the VW comercial from a while back when the 'new jetta' came out? It was rainy and they seemed to make a song out of the windshield wipers, blinkers, brakes lights...neat comercial. I have the mp3 of that clip if you want it.
no... its not that one... its definitely the Nissan Altima 2002 commercial entitled 'lavish'
# 7 21 years ago

cvdfvc
> : I could use some help...My girlfriend saw a television commercial where 'these guys sample noices made by the car and make music out of it.' This sounds really cool to me as I am that sort of musician and I would love to see it. Problem is she doesn't remember the make and model of the car.'
:> Has anyone seen this commercial? If so where can I see it?
:> Thanks.
> yeah...i'm pretty sure it's a nissan altima commercial.

# 8 21 years ago

olive
Well this is not really much of a song its a sample, it was done only for the commercial but you can see it on http://www.mingandfs.com/frame_nissan.html
# 9 21 years ago

colin
it is its a nissan altima and its made by this guy ming and fs
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread