search user
Clipland Forum Other

what is that song from the telus commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

there is a new telus commercial with a lizard that turns from blue to red and there is a song in it with the words, "do you see what i see," and it has a reggae flava to it. Please can someone help me out. it's killin me not knowin what it's called. thanx
# 2 13 years ago

Hi there,
I was originally trying to find a christmas type song from what I thought was a telus commercial, but it was actually the bell mobility ad (i got the song by the way). In the process I found all the songs from the Telus commercials. To save myself some time, here is the link, you can watch all the ads, and the artist name and song name are listed right beside the video. Good luck and Merry Christmas.
# 3 13 years ago

> Hi there,
> I was originally trying to find a christmas type song from what I thought was a telus commercial, but it was actually the bell mobility ad (i got the song by the way). In the process I found all the songs from the Telus commercials. To save myself some time, here is the link, you can watch all the ads, and the artist name and song name are listed right beside the video. Good luck and Merry Christmas.
# 4 13 years ago

> Hi there,
> I was originally trying to find a christmas type song from what I thought was a telus commercial, but it was actually the bell mobility ad (i got the song by the way). In the process I found all the songs from the Telus commercials. To save myself some time, here is the link, you can watch all the ads, and the artist name and song name are listed right beside the video. Good luck and Merry Christmas.
# 5 13 years ago

>where is the link?
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread