search user
Clipland Forum Other

Girl from "She will be loved"?

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Hey! How name is a girl who act in "She will be loved" clip? (She has dark hair)
# 2 14 years ago

> Hey! How name is a girl who act in "She will be loved" clip? (She has dark hair)
# 3 14 years ago

sikkunt
i dunno bro but she is fine
# 4 13 years ago

hey . im just wondering . wats the name of that hot model in the maroon 5 video (she will be loved) . not the mom but the daughter .
# 5 13 years ago

> Hey! How name is a girl who act in "She will be loved" clip? (She has dark hair)
# 6 13 years ago

# 7 13 years ago

> i dunno bro but she is fine.....
# 8 13 years ago

The younger of the two, the one with long straight black hair, is Corrine Carrey. My best friend growing up is her cousin, so I knew her when she was younger. She has also been in some K Swish commericals.
# 9 13 years ago

> The younger of the two, the one with long straight black hair, is Corrine Carrey. My best friend growing up is her cousin, so I knew her when she was younger. She has also been in some K Swish commericals.
>

Man, she's really gorgeous...
# 10 13 years ago

> The younger of the two, the one with long straight black hair, is Corrine Carrey. My best friend growing up is her cousin, so I knew her when she was younger. She has also been in some K Swish commericals.
> hi, do you know any site in where i can see photos about her, if you know plis answer me in this page
# 11 13 years ago

> > The younger of the two, the one with long straight black hair, is Corrine Carrey. My best friend growing up is her cousin, so I knew her when she was younger. She has also been in some K Swish commericals.
> > hi, do you know any site in where i can see photos about her, if you know plis answer me in this page
>
# 12 13 years ago

> > The younger of the two, the one with long straight black hair, is Corrine Carrey. My best friend growing up is her cousin, so I knew her when she was younger. She has also been in some K Swish commericals.
> > hi, do you know any site in where i can see photos about her, if you know plis answer me in this page
>
# 13 13 years ago

I am still looking for her photo's but to no avail...
:( She is very pretty ...

>
# 14 12 years ago

>
# 15 11 years ago

> >
>
CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN WAS SHE BORN?
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread