search user
Clipland Forum Other

Lincoln Commercial music ?

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

Hello!! ^_^ I don't post too often to these places, but I figured someone out there may know the answer to a really simple and stupid question. ;P
Does anyone know the name of the band (or song?) that plays in the 'New!' Lincoln commercial where it starts, pretty much, with the car passing a cola-like truck with 'New!' on the side, and then some jazzy-old-skool like music plays? Any help would be appreciated. ^.^;
# 2 16 years ago

> Hello!! ^_^ I don't post too often to these places, but I figured someone out there may know the answer to a really simple and stupid question. ;P
> Does anyone know the name of the band (or song?) that plays in the 'New!' Lincoln commercial where it starts, pretty much, with the car passing a cola-like truck with 'New!' on the side, and then some jazzy-old-skool like music plays? Any help would be appreciated. ^.^;

THE NAME OF THE SONG IS 'GET A MOVE ON' BY MR. SCRUFF.

# 3 15 years ago

Scott
The artist is Mr. Scruff . The album is Keep It Unreal, the song is Get A Move On. You should be able to find it at barnesandnoble.com
> Hello!! ^_^ I don't post too often to these places, but I figured someone out there may know the answer to a really simple and stupid question. ;P
> Does anyone know the name of the band (or song?) that plays in the 'New!' Lincoln commercial where it starts, pretty much, with the car passing a cola-like truck with 'New!' on the side, and then some jazzy-old-skool like music plays? Any help would be appreciated. ^.^;

# 4 15 years ago

Lincoln Navigator commercial SONG 'Get A Move On' BY mR. SNUFF you can get it from a cd or from a music download site-i got it from kazaa tonight. took me forever to figure out where it was!

# 5 15 years ago

Joe Mama
---------------------------------
Mr. Scruff 'Get a move on'

# 6 15 years ago

DR.SCRUFF IS THE ARTIST AND I'M TRYING TO FIND THE CD.
NEIL C.

# 7 13 years ago

>
I too am looking for that
# 8 13 years ago

mzapato
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003IR5W/ref=ase_jasonmnovakco-20/104-2504251-0124720?v=glance&s=music

I liked it too and searched it out, it is on this cd as 'Get a Move On'
# 9 13 years ago

mzapato
> > Hello!! ^_^ I don't post too often to these places, but I figured someone out there may know the answer to a really simple and stupid question. ;P
> > Does anyone know the name of the band (or song?) that plays in the 'New!' Lincoln commercial where it starts, pretty much, with the car passing a cola-like truck with 'New!' on the side, and then some jazzy-old-skool like music plays? Any help would be appreciated. ^.^;
> >
> I too am looking for that
>
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003IR5W/ref=ase_jasonmnovakco-20/104-2504251-0124720?v=glance&s=music

I liked it too and searched it out, it is on this cd as 'Get a Move On'
# 10 13 years ago

it's "Get A Move On" by Mr.Scruff
# 11 13 years ago

Lauren
Thanks for the tip!
# 12 11 years ago

Mr. Scruff "Get A Move On

>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread