search user
Clipland Forum Other

Whats the name of the fast paced techno song in the Spider-man trailers and commercials?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

They play this song for the Spider-man movie trailers and TV spots. I have also heard on a car commercial before but I dont know which one specifically. If someone could help out Id appreciate it.
# 2 21 years ago

'Pompeii' by ES Posthumus (album only available from his site on the net - not in stores). Entire album is pretty good if you are a fan of soundtrack type of music. Other tracks have also been used for other trailers including 'Harappa' for the Vin Diesel movie XXX.
# 3 21 years ago

Sean
> They play this song for the Spider-man movie trailers and TV spots. I have also heard on a car commercial before but I dont know which one specifically. If someone could help out Id appreciate it. Not 'pompeii' by ES Posthumus, im talking about another song.

# 4 21 years ago

Sexton J
Lunatic Calm - Leave You Far Behind
or
Curve - Hell Above Water

# 5 21 years ago

KAT
THE BAND IS CURVE
THE SONG IS CHINESE BURN
ITS FROM THE COME CLEAN ALBULM (PRETTY GOOD)

AT LEAST THEY USED THIS SONG IN THE BEGININNG OF THE CAMPAIGN AND THEN THEY SWITCHED THE ADS
I KNOW THIS IS MANY MONTHS LATER BUT I KNOW THIS WAS THE SONG.
-K
# 6 20 years ago

hey i found out that its by john digweed, for sure! But i don't know the name of the song let me know if u find out b4 i do

# 7 20 years ago

john digweed heaven scent, now we can both enjoy

# 8 20 years ago

Filian
It's Altamonte Superhighway by Apollo 4-40
>> They play this song for the Spider-man movie trailers and TV spots. I have also heard on a car commercial before but I dont know which one specifically. If someone could help out Id appreciate it. Not 'pompeii' by ES Posthumus, im talking about another song.

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread