search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

chevy trailblazer commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

i'm trying to find out what the music is for the new chevy trailblazer commercial. it's the one with all girls and the little girls are watching powerpuff girls in the apartment then in the back of the trailblazer. who performs that song?
# 2 19 years ago

THE SONG IS CALLED BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING BY THE FRIGGS . ITS ON THE JAWBREAKER SOUNDTRACK !!
# 3 19 years ago

> i'm trying to find out what the music is for the new chevy trailblazer commercial. it's the one with all girls and the little girls are watching powerpuff girls in the apartment then in the back of the trailblazer. who performs that song?
# 4 19 years ago

It's the Friggs. the song is called a bad word for a good thing.
# 5 19 years ago

> i'm trying to find out what the music is for the new chevy trailblazer commercial. it's the one with all girls and the little girls are watching powerpuff girls in the apartment then in the back of the trailblazer. who performs that song?

That song can be found on The Friggs' excellent CD "Rock Candy".
# 6 19 years ago

I'm trying to find that out, too, I'm pretty sure it's The Donnas singing, but I don't know the song and haven't confirmed this yet....

# 7 19 years ago

i think it's 'the friggs' 'bad word for a good thing' from the album rock candy, on evil records. they were an all girl group from the philadelphia area. search on friggs and 'palmyra delran-- who is an old friend. they play such a small snippet of it, i can't tell for sure. think i may send an e-mail to folks that may still be in touch with group members. sk.
# 8 19 years ago

> THE SONG IS CALLED BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING BY THE FRIGGS . ITS ON THE JAWBREAKER SOUNDTRACK !!
>
is this the cd version of the song on the commercial??
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

> > i'm trying to find out what the music is for the new chevy trailblazer commercial. it's the one with all girls and the little girls are watching powerpuff girls in the apartment then in the back of the trailblazer. who performs that song?
>
# 12 18 years ago

Sarah Rose
THANK YOU!!! I knew it was on Jawbreaker cuz it's like...one of the greatest movies ever but for the love of god...I couldn't figure the title out or anything.
# 13 16 years ago

> THE SONG IS CALLED BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING BY THE FRIGGS . ITS ON THE JAWBREAKER SOUNDTRACK !!
>
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread