search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dog Chases Girl Up Tree in Levi's Ad

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Claypool
Who is that woman? I assume she's a model. Lord have mercy, I do love the dark brunettes.
# 2 19 years ago

> Who is that woman? I assume she's a model. Lord have mercy, I do love the dark brunettes.

I second that request!
# 3 19 years ago

> Who is that woman? I assume she's a model. Lord have mercy, I do love the dark brunettes.

Amen, brother, Amen...
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

Her name is Oona Hart. She's been in a few TV ads before (most notably a Mitsubishi ad called "Art Girl"), and it took me forever to find out who she was. I agree; way, way hot.

Check out a little more about her at
http://www.amiannoying.com/(isap3e45uwod3rjvkkxxcgvg)/view.aspx?id=13128&collection=2142

But don't get your hopes up about seeing much of her in "Vanilla Sky". If I recall correctly, you see her for like 1.5 seconds in a party scene at the beginning. We need to see more of her!

# 6 19 years ago

Her name is Oona Hart. She's been in a few TV ads before (most notably a Mitsubishi ad called "Art Girl"), and it took me forever to find out who she was. I agree; way, way hot.

Check out a little more about her at
http://www.amiannoying.com/(isap3e45uwod3rjvkkxxcgvg)/view.aspx?id=13128&collection=2142

But don't get your hopes up about seeing much of her in "Vanilla Sky". If I recall correctly, you see her for like 1.5 seconds in a party scene at the beginning. We need to see more of her!

# 7 19 years ago

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread