search user
Clipland Forum Other

Kellogg's Special K Red Berries

(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Archetype
Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?

I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.

# 2 19 years ago

I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?
# 3 19 years ago

Archetype
> I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?

Yes, the redhead. I don't know if it is available online.
# 4 19 years ago

spj
> > I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?
>
> Yes, the redhead. I don't know if it is available online.
>
I think she looks a LOT like Marg Helegenberger (sp?) from CSI. Could be her daughter??
# 5 19 years ago

No, but if you find out, please let me know. She reminds me a lot of Marg Helgenberger of C.S.I., though.

> Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
>
> I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
>
>
# 6 19 years ago

> No, but if you find out, please let me know. She reminds me a lot of Marg Helgenberger of C.S.I., though.
>
> > Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
> >
> > I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> >
> >
>
# 7 19 years ago

Mark
> Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
>
> I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> Her first name might be Kerrie
>
# 8 19 years ago

>
>
>
# 9 18 years ago

>
>
>
# 10 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that plays in the background of the newest special k commercial
# 11 18 years ago

>
> Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
>
# 12 18 years ago

Does anyone know the song playing during this commercial...get out..get away...or something like that? Great song...I need to hear it!
Thanks
# 13 18 years ago

> >> > Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
I'd SWEAR it was KISS, but I have searched through pretty much every song available of KISS on Rhapsody and I havent found it yet...Somebodys Got to know! Its driving me CRAZY lol!!!
> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
> >
> > I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> > Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
> >
>
The name of the song is Better Now by Collective Soul:)
# 15 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song playing during this commercial...get out..get away...or something like that? Great song...I need to hear it!
> Thanks
Are you talking about "Better Now" collective Soul? that's in the commercial where the woman looks at the postcard of Bermuda on her fridge.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread