Clipland Forum > Other >
Kellogg's Special K Red Berries
(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 Wednesday 11/10/04

Archetype
Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?

I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.

Advertisement
# 2 Saturday 11/13/04

Re: Kellogg
I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?
# 3 Sunday 11/14/04

Archetype
Re: Re: Kellogg
> I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?

Yes, the redhead. I don't know if it is available online.
# 4 Monday 11/15/04

spj
Re: Re: Re: Kellogg
> > I'd really like to know who she is too. You're talking about the redhead, right? Is the commercial online anywhere?
>
> Yes, the redhead. I don't know if it is available online.
>
I think she looks a LOT like Marg Helegenberger (sp?) from CSI. Could be her daughter??
# 5 Monday 11/15/04

No, but if you find out, please let me know. She reminds me a lot of Marg Helgenberger of C.S.I., though.

> Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
>
> I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
>
>
# 6 Saturday 11/20/04

> No, but if you find out, please let me know. She reminds me a lot of Marg Helgenberger of C.S.I., though.
>
> > Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
> >
> > I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> >
> >
>
# 7 Friday 12/03/04

Mark
> Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
>
> I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> Her first name might be Kerrie
>
# 8 Monday 12/13/04

>
>
>
# 9 Monday 05/23/05

>
>
>
# 10 Wednesday 06/08/05

> Does anyone know the song that plays in the background of the newest special k commercial
# 11 Friday 06/10/05

>
> Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
>
# 12 Monday 07/04/05

Re: Kellogg's special k red berries commercial
Does anyone know the song playing during this commercial...get out..get away...or something like that? Great song...I need to hear it!
Thanks
# 13 Wednesday 07/06/05

Re: Re: Kellogg Special K RB commercial
> >> > Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
I'd SWEAR it was KISS, but I have searched through pretty much every song available of KISS on Rhapsody and I havent found it yet...Somebodys Got to know! Its driving me CRAZY lol!!!
> >
>
# 14 Sunday 07/17/05

> > Does anyone know who the model is in the Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Commercial?
> >
> > I have a bet that she is the same model driving the blue Altima/Maxima in the Nissan commercial.
> > Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of that commercial?
> >
>
The name of the song is Better Now by Collective Soul:)
# 15 Sunday 07/17/05

> Does anyone know the song playing during this commercial...get out..get away...or something like that? Great song...I need to hear it!
> Thanks
Are you talking about "Better Now" collective Soul? that's in the commercial where the woman looks at the postcard of Bermuda on her fridge.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
This Thread