search user
Clipland Forum Other

AT&T/Cingular Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
>
> Thanks

"THE WEIGHT" is the name of the song
# 17 19 years ago

The name of the song is
The weight
by the band

song by
robie robertson and levon helm
# 18 19 years ago

> > Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
> >
> > Thanks
>

I've been trying to figure that out myself...I'm pretty sure it's by "The Band" but they have like a million and two songs...so I cant figure out which one it is
# 19 19 years ago

> > Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
> >
> > Thanks
> Try Weight, or take the load off fanny or went down to memphis by the band

The song is called 'The Weight' by The Band
# 20 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks
>
> It's The Band, forgot the name of the song, you can find it if you do a search on Amazon and listen to clips.

The song is called "The weight" off of the "Music from Big Pink" album.
# 21 19 years ago

Matt V.
I think the version on the commercial was done by THE BAND.

> Yeah that's a Grateful Dead song called "The Weight". But it's not the dead doing it in that commercial. I'm actually trying to figure out who it is. Long live the dead.
> matt
>
> > > Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
>
# 22 19 years ago

I don't know. I've been wondering the same thing.
# 23 19 years ago

Isn't the Band who recorded this song first...I think so.

> Yeah that's a Grateful Dead song called "The Weight". But it's not the dead doing it in that commercial. I'm actually trying to figure out who it is. Long live the dead.
> matt
>
> > > Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
>
# 24 19 years ago

I'm looking to use it as a ring tone Who's the artist anyone know

> matt
>
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
>
# 25 19 years ago

it's The Weight, by The Band
# 26 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks
>

It's called The Weight and it's by The Band. Hope that helps.
# 27 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks
>
I'm trying to find this out as well - it's just paining me! I know it but can't figure it out. Someone PLEASE HELP!
# 28 19 years ago

> Anyone know what song is playing in the new AT&T/Cingular commercial with the man driving across the country to San Fransisco to meet his girlfriend?
>
> Thanks

I just found it - it's "The Weight" and the singers are a group called "The Band". Good hunting.....
# 29 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks
>
> It's The Band, forgot the name of the song, you can find it if you do a search on Amazon and listen to clips.
# 30 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks
>

the title of the song is THE WEIGHT
(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread