search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

White chicks soundtrack

(Messages 1 to 15 of 95 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song all the girls sing in the car and then it turns out it is Darnells dfavorite song
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson or something? its when the wilsons are getting off the plane
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song all the girls sing in the car and then it turns out it is Darnells dfavorite song
Vanessa Carlton - a thousand miles! =0)
# 4 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson or something? its when the wilsons are getting off the plane
hey, person, if i knew u, i would call u a loser for not knowing it, but since i don't i'll just let u know that the song is actually ms. hilton for paris hilton and they just changed it, if u want the info log on to parishilton.com and u can hear it and they have all the info
# 5 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song all the girls sing in the car and then it turns out it is Darnells dfavorite song
It is vanessa carolton. 1000 miles is the songs name.
# 6 19 years ago

try here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/soundtrack
# 7 19 years ago

It is from Vanessa Carlton 'A thousand Miles'

# 8 19 years ago

yeah, its called 1000 Miles by Vanessa Carlton
# 9 19 years ago

its called 1000 miles by vanessa carlton
# 10 19 years ago

It's called "A Thousand Miles" performed by Vanessa Carleton
# 11 19 years ago

Its called a 1000 miles by vanessa carlton..
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing in the club that darnell is dancing to when he f**ked on E?
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

Thousand Miles - Vanessa Clarton
(Messages 1 to 15 of 95 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread