search user
Clipland Forum Other

Music videoclips

(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I never watch music video clips but have asked students to analyse and present a music clip to the class. Can anyone tell me where I can get reviews of music videoclips on the internet-not just reviews of the music, so that I can get some idea of the style that may be required?
thanks
# 2 22 years ago

Evy
> I never watch music video clips but have asked students to analyse and present a music clip to the class. Can anyone tell me where I can get reviews of music videoclips on the internet-not just reviews of the music, so that I can get some idea of the style that may be required?
: thanks

# 3 22 years ago

Evy
> : I never watch music video clips but have asked students to analyse and present a music clip to the class. Can anyone tell me where I can get reviews of music videoclips on the internet-not just reviews of the music, so that I can get some idea of the style that may be required?
:> thanks

# 4 20 years ago

> I never watch music video clips but have asked students to analyse and present a music clip to the class. Can anyone tell me where I can get reviews of music videoclips on the internet-not just reviews of the music, so that I can get some idea of the style that may be required?

# 5 20 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

> > I never watch music video clips but have asked students to analyse and present a music clip to the class. Can anyone tell me where I can get reviews of music videoclips on the internet-not just reviews of the music, so that I can get some idea of the style that may be required?
> : thanks
>
>
>
# 7 19 years ago

plz send me a lyrics of sarah geronimo's song foreever's not enough for me
# 8 19 years ago

If I would have to live my life again
I'd stay in love with you the way I've been
Your love is something no one ever can replace
I can't imagine life with someone else
I promise, I will share my life with you
Forever may not be enough it's true
My heart is filled with so much love
I feel for you
No words can say how much I love you so

And if forever's not enough for me to love you
I'd spend another lifetime baby,
If you ask me to
There's nothing I won't do
Forever's not enough for me to love you so

They say tomorrow seems so far away,
And now we see that everything can change
My love for you gets stronger as tomorrow comes
I know this love will stand
In the test of time

If you ask me to

For you, there's nothing I can't do
And never will I ever go
Forever's not enough to love you so
But if forever ends one day
I promise you
I'll stay to show you
That my love will never end...

If you ask me to
Forever's not enough to love you so

If you ask me to
# 9 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 10 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 11 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 12 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 13 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 14 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 15 18 years ago

> thanks
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread