search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Model in the Lee Jeans Commercial???

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? It is the Model with the short (to the shoulders) brunette hair. I think i have seen her in the Brilliant Brunette commercials too, but i can't find her name!!! Please help
# 2 19 years ago

> Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? or how to get a pic of her, i love that hairstyle, i need to take it a pic to my hairstylist, help....
# 3 19 years ago

> Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? It is the Model with the short (to the shoulders) brunette hair. I think i have seen her in the Brilliant Brunette commercials too, but i can't find her name!!! Please help
# 4 19 years ago

> Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? It is the Model with the short (to the shoulders) brunette hair. I think i have seen her in the Brilliant Brunette commercials too, but i can't find her name!!! Please help

> i have no idea who she is.. but i've been looking everywhere. she's gorgeous, i've seen the same girl in alot if ads for brilliant brunette in drugstores ( cvs, riteaid etc.) but if u ever do find out who it is, write back. kthankx
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

hmm.. i think i've seen her (i dont know her either) on a poster was she wearing a blue sleeveless shirt?

just wanted to know if she's the same person
# 8 18 years ago

> > Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? It is the Model with the short (to the shoulders) brunette hair. I think i have seen her in the Brilliant Brunette commercials too, but i can't find her name!!! Please help
>
> > i have no idea who she is.. but i've been looking everywhere. she's gorgeous, i've seen the same girl in alot if ads for brilliant brunette in drugstores ( cvs, riteaid etc.) but if u ever do find out who it is, write back. kthankx
> Again, I don't know who she is, but she did modeling for Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Here is a page she is on....http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod17940008&parentId=cat2870733&masterId=cat000127&index=14&cmCat=,
# 9 18 years ago

> > Anybody know the model's name in the new Lee jeans "One true fit" commercial? It is the Model with the short (to the shoulders) brunette hair. I think i have seen her in the Brilliant Brunette commercials too, but i can't find her name!!! Please help
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread