search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Axe Girl in black dress

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I am looking for the name of the girl in the axe commercial. The girl with the black dress.
# 2 21 years ago

> I am looking for the name of the girl in the axe commercial. The girl with the black dress.

# 3 21 years ago

please email me if anyone ever finds out the name of the girl in the black dress in the axe commercial. brneyes720@aol.com

# 4 21 years ago

Her name is Lisa Snowdon and you can find galleries of her at www.aclasscelebs.com. it took me a week of searching to find her info, so please pass it to everyone you know who's looking for it. :) your welcome.

# 5 21 years ago

> I am looking for the name of the girl in the axe commercial. The girl with the black dress.
Lisa Snowdon, I found a fan site of hers...I too was quite nearly going mad trying to find out who she is.
I attached the website I found.
# 6 21 years ago

Brent
> : I am looking for the name of the girl in the axe commercial. The girl with the black dress.
Her name is Lisa Snowdon.

# 7 21 years ago

> : I am looking for the name of the girl in the axe commercial. The girl with the black dress.
her name is Lisa Snowden,and yes she is a goddess
# 8 21 years ago

Carey Lowell

# 9 20 years ago

Hmmm, don't know if she was the one wearing the black dress, but one of the girls in the elevator was Lisa Snowdon

(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread