search user
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi commercial music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

Does anyone know what the song is in the newest commercial ...It goes something like "Peggin' the line, pegging the line" w/ a horn after the hook ...I've looked all over to see what the name of that song is and I cant find it ...any help would be appreciated...TIA
# 2 13 years ago

jo
The song is "Draggin a Line" by Tommy James

> Does anyone know what the song is in the newest commercial ...It goes something like "Peggin' the line, pegging the line" w/ a horn after the hook ...I've looked all over to see what the name of that song is and I cant find it ...any help would be appreciated...TIA
# 3 13 years ago

jo
The song is "Draggin a Line" by Tommy James

> Does anyone know what the song is in the newest commercial ...It goes something like "Peggin' the line, pegging the line" w/ a horn after the hook ...I've looked all over to see what the name of that song is and I cant find it ...any help would be appreciated...TIA
# 4 13 years ago

Draggin' The Line \ Tommy James & The Shondells
# 5 13 years ago

DRAGGING THE LINE - ARTIST TOMMY JAMES AND THE SHONDELLS.. LYRICS HERE http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/draggin.htm
# 6 13 years ago

"Draggin' the Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells.
# 7 13 years ago

Jennifer
I know what song you are talking about but dont know who sings....but i thought it was draggin' the line???????

# 8 13 years ago

Tommy James and the Shondells - Draggin' the Line.

Its an oldie.

# 9 13 years ago

no, but i was hoping to find the one that's currently running - 'checkin' the line', 'draggin a line' - something like that... TIA backatcha :)
# 10 13 years ago

"Draggin' The Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells

# 11 13 years ago

Draggin the line - Tommy James & Shondells
# 12 13 years ago

sylvie
# 13 13 years ago

>"draggin' the line" by tommy and the something or others.

Does anyone know what the song is in the newest commercial ...It goes something like "Peggin' the line, pegging the line" w/ a horn after the hook ...I've looked all over to see what the name of that song is and I cant find it ...any help would be appreciated...TIA
# 14 13 years ago

It's draggin the line: Tommy James - The Shondells.

Excuse my english :-)
From Qu├ębec (Laval)
# 15 13 years ago

...to whoever posted the reply:

THANK YOU!

Love that song and was looking for the artist and the song all over... very cool!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread