search user
Clipland Forum Other

AOL Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does any know who does the voice over for the new AOL commercial? It sounds like Julia Roberts but I am not sure...
# 2 19 years ago

I don't know, and I'm not sure how to find out, but BOY do I agree! I thought right away that it was her. She's one of my favourite actors, so I think I'm somewhat familiar with her voice.

Any one else?

> Does any know who does the voice over for the new AOL commercial? It sounds like Julia Roberts but I am not sure...
# 3 19 years ago

> Does any know who does the voice over for the new AOL commercial? It sounds like Julia Roberts but I am not sure...

--Yes, It's Julia Roberts.
# 4 19 years ago

David
Yes, it is her voice.
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

> I don't know, and I'm not sure how to find out, but BOY do I agree! I thought right away that it was her. She's one of my favourite actors, so I think I'm somewhat familiar with her voice.
>
> Any one else?
>
>
> > Does any know who does the voice over for the new AOL commercial? It sounds like Julia Roberts but I am not sure...
>
I swore that it was her, too. Every time I hear that commercial I tell everyone to be quiet and tell me if it's her or if I'm crazy lol I'm pretty sure it's her, in fact almost 99% sure.
# 8 19 years ago

it is julia roberts
# 9 19 years ago

I think it's Famke Janssen, but not sure.
# 10 19 years ago

I think it's Famke Janssen, but not sure.
# 11 19 years ago

> yep it's her
# 12 19 years ago

Anonymous
Here's your answer.
http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/1108wsj-aol-advertise08-ON.html
# 13 19 years ago

According to this it is her
http://www.brandweek.com/brandweek/search/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000673430

> I don't know, and I'm not sure how to find out, but BOY do I agree! I thought right away that it was her. She's one of my favourite actors, so I think I'm somewhat familiar with her voice.
>
> Any one else?
>
>
> > Does any know who does the voice over for the new AOL commercial? It sounds like Julia Roberts but I am not sure...
>
# 14 19 years ago

It's gotta be here. I thought the same thing immediately also.

>
> Any one else?
>
>
>
# 15 19 years ago

Allison
I also agree. She has done an audio book "The Nanny Diaries" and the voice sounds just like the voice for the book. I was just doing a search to find out if it was her.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread