search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mitsubishi eclipse commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 126 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 22 years ago

> does anyone know artist/title of the song featured in the Mitsubishi eclipse commercial?
It's called Start the Commotion by the Wiseguys.
# 17 22 years ago

> does anyone know artist/title of the song featured in the Mitsubishi eclipse commercial?
good question.. I'm searching the Web trying to find the same thing. Let me know if you find out. Very cool..
# 18 22 years ago

The new one, featuring three different cars and three sets of people struggling to catch up with the lyrics is 'One Week' by the Barenaked Ladies. There's another one 'Wake Up and Drive' also by the Barenaked Ladies.
Another one for the Eclipse is 'Start the Commotion' by the Wiseguys off the album Antidote.
Enjoy.
# 19 22 years ago

Same question as Heidi.. anybody know that song?

# 20 22 years ago

Heidi, if you're thinking of the same commercial I was, the song is called 'start the commotion' by 'The Wise Guys'. Hope this helps :)
# 21 22 years ago

Artist: The Wiseguys
Title: Start the Commotion
Album: The Antidote (1998)
Label: UNI/Mammoth
check www.cdnow.com
# 22 22 years ago

I have been searching as well, without any luck. Vancouver Canucks use it on a local radio add, soldier on
# 23 22 years ago

dave
tv. comm. music identified..'start the commotion' by the Wiseguys.. found at mammoth records.com real & quick vids as well !! so long..
# 24 22 years ago

> : does anyone know where the actual Mitsubishi eclipse commercial ( the video clip ) can be downloaded?
# 25 22 years ago

> : does anyone know artist/title of the song featured in the new Mitsubishi eclipse commercial?
in the commercial the girl is popin lockin, ya know break dancing in the car. i reeeeeeally want to know what the song is, plzzzz help!

# 26 22 years ago

I was just online looking for the same thing, if i find out ill let you know!!

# 27 22 years ago

Dirty Vegas - 'Days Go By'

# 28 22 years ago

> : does anyone know artist/title of the song featured in the Mitsubishi eclipse commercial?
> http://play.rbn.com/?url=bvig/hollywoodrecords/g2demand/mammoth/wiseguys/vid_commotion.rm&proto=rtsp
How about the new commercial, the '03 Mitsubishi Eclipse Re-mix? The song has the lyrics, 'without you.' House/Techno sound. Sounds great, and I'd love to know what it is called.
# 29 22 years ago

Please just send A dollar are what you can to Cristopher Reeve paralysis foundation
Thanks
Allan
In the 30-second spot, a female passenger in the Eclipse is seen 'popping' -- an '80s dance style -- to U.K. band Dirty Vegas. With the ad, Dirty Vegas makes its U.S. debut March 11 on national TV. In earlier Mitsubishi ads, young drivers and passengers lip-synched to songs

# 30 22 years ago

Its by 'Dirty Vegas' a UK band, the song is called 'Days go By'

(Messages 16 to 30 of 126 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread