search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HBO song

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
# 2 19 years ago

The song is called, Waiting. I forgot the name of the band, they are new.
# 3 19 years ago

> Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
# 4 19 years ago

I would like to know the name of the first song too but the name of the second song is You showed Me by The Turtles.

> Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
# 5 19 years ago

I would like to know the name of the first song too but the name of the second song is You showed Me by The Turtles.

# 6 19 years ago

Zac: These songs are killing me, did anyone respond?
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

I've been trying to find that same song. I believe it goes:
"You
"Showed me what to do...
(something something something
"Til I fell in love with you.
"You
"Taught me what to say...
(something something something)
"In a very special way.
"Oooh it's true.
"Oh, how I love you."

Does anyone know this song?
# 10 18 years ago

From Austin Powers Soundtrack also used in HBO promo montage.. Do you love me now? That song was driving me crazy not knowing who it was, After reading your post I kept searching until... well here I am ;)
Enjoy.. I can send you the mp3 if ya like..

http://www.poplyrics.net/waiguo/soundtrack/austinpowers/016.htm

Lightning Seeds---You Showed Me

You showed me how to do
Exactly what you do
How I fell in love with you
Oh, it's true
Oh, I love you

You showed me how to say
Exactly what you say
In that special way
Oh, it's true
You fell for me too

And when I tried it, I could see you fall
And I decided it's not a trip at all

You taught it to me too
Exactly what you do
And now you love me too
Oh, it's true
We're in love, we two

You showed me how you do
Exactly what you do
How I fell in love with you

You showed me how to say
Exactly what you say
In that special way

You taught it to me too
Exactly what you do
And now you love me too

> > Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
>
>
> I've been trying to find that same song. I believe it goes:
> "You
> "Showed me what to do...
> (something something something
> "Til I fell in love with you.
> "You
> "Taught me what to say...
> (something something something)
> "In a very special way.
> "Oooh it's true.
> "Oh, how I love you."
>
> Does anyone know this song?
# 11 18 years ago

Could also be this guy Roger McGuinn http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/music_rm/you_showed_me.html

> > Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
>
>
> "You
> "You
> "Oooh it's true.
> "Oh, how I love you."
>
> Does anyone know this song?
# 12 18 years ago

Did you find out the artist and name of the song that contains the lyrics "I will still be there for you"?

> From Austin Powers Soundtrack also used in HBO promo montage.. Do you love me now? That song was driving me crazy not knowing who it was, After reading your post I kept searching until... well here I am ;)
> Enjoy.. I can send you the mp3 if ya like..
>
> http://www.poplyrics.net/waiguo/soundtrack/austinpowers/016.htm
>
> Lightning Seeds---You Showed Me
>
> You showed me how to do
> Exactly what you do
> How I fell in love with you
> Oh, it's true
> Oh, I love you
>
> You showed me how to say
> Exactly what you say
> In that special way
> Oh, it's true
> You fell for me too
>
> And when I tried it, I could see you fall
> And I decided it's not a trip at all
>
> You taught it to me too
> Exactly what you do
> And now you love me too
> Oh, it's true
> We're in love, we two
>
> You showed me how you do
> Exactly what you do
> How I fell in love with you
>
> You showed me how to say
> Exactly what you say
> In that special way
>
> You taught it to me too
> Exactly what you do
> And now you love me too
>
>
>
> > > Just wanted to know the names and artists of a couple of songs that play on HBO in their collages of different movies...the first song has the lyrics "I will still be there for you..." and the other song has the lyrics "... it's true, I love, you... you say exactly what you say, in a very special way" , something like that... anyy ideas???
> >
> >
> > I've been trying to find that same song. I believe it goes:
> > "You
> > "Showed me what to do...
> > (something something something
> > "Til I fell in love with you.
> > "You
> > "Taught me what to say...
> > (something something something)
> > "In a very special way.
> > "Oooh it's true.
> > "Oh, how I love you."
> >
> > Does anyone know this song?
>
# 13 18 years ago

Who is the artist that sings "I will still be there for you"?
# 14 18 years ago

>
>
> "You
> "You
> "Oooh it's true.