search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

White Chicks Soundtrack Listing

(Messages 31 to 45 of 116 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

Julien
> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song at the credits at the start of them.

May be this song is Cypress Hill - Latin Thugs
# 32 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song at the credits at the start of them.
# 33 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song that is play after that thousand mile song.
# 34 19 years ago

well what is it?
# 35 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song that the girls sing in the the car
# 36 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the white chicks? The song that white chicks and their friends was singing into the car. I know that this songs is sing for a blonder but I don't know her name, please someone help me!!!
# 37 19 years ago

kiki
# 38 19 years ago

> > does anyone know the song when all the girls are in the car and they change radio station and a rap song comes on (it sounds like 50 cent)

The Realest Niggas - 50 Cent, Eminem, BIG
# 39 19 years ago

# 40 19 years ago

> > does anyone know the song when all the girls are in the car and they change radio station and a rap song comes on (it sounds like 50 cent)

does anyone know the song that the big black guy starts singing, i think it's by michelle branch, i'm not sure
# 41 19 years ago

does anyone know the song that the big black guy starts singing, i think it's by michelle branch, i'm not sure
# 42 19 years ago

# 43 19 years ago

the song wit 50 cents...it also features B.I.G....the song is called "realest killas (realist niggas)
# 44 19 years ago

The first song at the beginning of the credits of White Chicks is "Hey Ms. Wilson" performed by The Penfifteen Club
# 45 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks?
(Messages 31 to 45 of 116 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread