search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

need help with the name of a song!?!?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

hey can anybody help ??
i heard this song on the radio a while ago n i cant find it anywhere!
i kinda sounds like matt good meets the trews. very mellow chill kinda rock. but the only words i know are :
she laughed at me
and i think this comes after it: ??
as she said come back to me

thank you !
# 2 19 years ago

The song is "She Laughed at me" and its by a band called Driver... they play it all the time on my favorite radio station www.power97.com but I can't find anymore on the band either... I love the song too!!

Mistress Kissy

> hey can anybody help ??
> i heard this song on the radio a while ago n i cant find it anywhere!
> i kinda sounds like matt good meets the trews. very mellow chill kinda rock. but the only words i know are :
> she laughed at me
> and i think this comes after it: ??
> as she said come back to me
>
> thank you !
# 3 19 years ago

www.drivermusic.net

You should find what you are looking for there :)

> i kinda sounds like matt good meets the trews. very mellow chill kinda rock. but the only words i know are :
> she laughed at me
>
> thank you !
# 4 19 years ago

visit www.drivermusic.net

thanks

> she laughed at me
>
> thank you !
# 5 19 years ago

www.drivermusic.net
# 6 19 years ago

> she laughed at me
>
> thank you !
Driver is a local band to Winnipeg. "She laughed at me" is the first single off their up comming album. As of yet there doesn't appear to be a release date for it, but if you go to Power97.com and email the music director...there is a link...he may be able to tell you a little more.
# 7 19 years ago

That band is a local winnipeg band, from manitoba, canada. Its a great song, but I've been trying to find it anywhere as well. :( No luck yet, going to check today if there is a cd out in any of the local stores...
# 8 19 years ago

www.drivermusisc.net

> The song is "She Laughed at me" and its by a band called Driver... they play it all the time on my favorite radio station www.power97.com but I can't find anymore on the band either... I love the song too!!
>
> Mistress Kissy
>
>
> > hey can anybody help ??
> > i heard this song on the radio a while ago n i cant find it anywhere!
> > i kinda sounds like matt good meets the trews. very mellow chill kinda rock. but the only words i know are :
> > she laughed at me
> > and i think this comes after it: ??
> > as she said come back to me
> >
> > thank you !
>
# 9 19 years ago

www.drivermusisc.net

> The song is "She Laughed at me" and its by a band called Driver... they play it all the time on my favorite radio station www.power97.com but I can't find anymore on the band either... I love the song too!!
>
> Mistress Kissy
>
>
> > i kinda sounds like matt good meets the trews. very mellow chill kinda rock. but the only words i know are :
> > she laughed at me
> >
> > thank you !
>
# 10 19 years ago

FOR WHOEVER IS LOOKING FOR DRIVER ( SHE LAUGHED AT ME) I haven't been able to find song to dl, but their website is www.drivermusicstl.com shows tours and music and news so check that site for anything new.

>
> Mistress Kissy
>
>
> > she laughed at me
> >
> > thank you !
>
# 11 19 years ago

drivers website www.drivermusicstl.com
# 12 19 years ago

I just emailed a band named Driver out of ST.Louis and they emailed me back saying it is not them , so there must be another band named Driver out there somewhere. I love the song as well. I will keep trying to see what info i can find on them.

>
> Mistress Kissy
>
>
> > she laughed at me
> >
> > thank you !
>
# 13 19 years ago

Hey kitty! Power 97 in Winnipeg? Yeah I heard this song all over the my cable music station and loved it. Took me 3 days staright to find their website but here it is:
http://www.drivermusic.net/index2.html
Cd is coming out soon too.
# 14 19 years ago

It's by Driver. Check out their site http://www.drivermusic.net/index2.html. They're from Winnipeg.

> she laughed at me
>
> thank you !
# 15 19 years ago

> I know what song your talking about and I listen to the exact same radio station. But just like you I have no luck with it, perhaps in a couple of weeks?!?!?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread