search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

90's Schweppes Commercials - HELP!!!!

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the songs or artists featured in the raspberry gongerale ads of the 90s? One went..."For your love, for your love...ahhhhh!" and the other "where's your head at..." Please help! I think they were British bands...I got nothin'!

Thanks!
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the songs or artists featured in the raspberry gongerale ads of the 90s? One went..."For your love, for your love...ahhhhh!" and the other "where's your head at..." Please help! I think they were British bands...I got nothin'!
>
> Thanks!
I understand your frustration; back in the 90s I drank gallons of ginger ale to get the Sound of Schweppes cd for that song-- that wasn't on it. It's called "For your love" and is a cover by Possum Dixon (I think) of the original 60s version. I have it somewhere. Hope that helps.
# 3 19 years ago

Gottaknow
> Does anyone know the name of the songs or artists featured in the raspberry gongerale ads of the 90s? One went..."For your love, for your love...ahhhhh!" and the other "where's your head at..." Please help! I think they were British bands...I got nothin'!
>
> Thanks!

Not sure if this will help and I didn't research it much. Try looking up your sounds on http://adtunes.com/archives/categories/tv_commercials/
# 4 19 years ago

thank you both! you've saved my sanity! ;o)
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread