search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

search

(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 22 years ago

hello, i am looking to see if anyone knows the name of the song that is played in the commercial for the new mitsubishi eclipse commercial,its the one that has the girl in the front seat doing some cool moves with her arms?? anyone know and wanna help?
thanks
# 17 21 years ago

I am trying to find a song...I am not sure of the car commercial that it is in, but it's a dance song and the lyrics have the phrase 'without you' alot in it and the girl sitting in the front seat is doing a robotic dance with her amrs. Anyway, I need to know the song name and band if this is possible please let me know. I LOVE this song!

# 18 20 years ago

I am trying to find out who sings in the mistubishi commercial and I think its called with out you....its sort of dance techno song.

# 19 20 years ago

> I am trying to find a song...I am not sure of the car commercial that it is in, but it's a dance song and the lyrics have the phrase 'without you' alot in it and the girl sitting in the front seat is doing a robotic dance with her amrs. Anyway, I need to know the song name and band if this is possible please let me know. I LOVE this song!
> I know the song. It's called "Reach out, reach out and touch someone."
>
# 20 19 years ago

> > i am also trying to find out who sings the
> : song for the commercial mistubishi
> : eclipe. 'body in motion' something to
> : that effect, does anyone know? and can
> : you download/ purchase this tune.
>
>
# 21 19 years ago

> > i am trying to find out who sings the
> : that effect, does anyone know?
> Did you ever find it?
>
>
# 22 19 years ago

> > i am also trying to find out who sings the
> : that effect, does anyone know? and can
> : you download/ purchase this tune.
>
>
# 23 18 years ago

> hello, i am looking to see if anyone knows the name of the song that is played in the commercial for the new mitsubishi eclipse commercial,its the one that has the girl in the front seat doing some cool moves with her arms?? anyone know and wanna help?
> thanks
>
# 24 18 years ago

> > hello, i am looking to see if anyone knows the name of the song that is played in the commercial for the new mitsubishi eclipse commercial,its the one that has the girl in the front seat doing some cool moves with her arms?? anyone know and wanna help?
> > thanks
> >
> dirty vegas (days go by)
(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

24 posts in this thread