search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Citi Business Card Ads Info

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Norma
> Can anyone tell me where I can find information on the Capturing the Competition Citi Business card ads "I speak phone" featuring "Queen of Hearts" and "Para ingles, oprima uno" etc... I've tried multiple sites and have come out empty.
# 2 19 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me where I can find information on the Capturing the Competition Citi Business card ads "I speak phone" featuring "Queen of Hearts" and "Para ingles, oprima uno" etc... I've tried multiple sites and have come out empty.

What information are you looking for about the spots?
# 3 19 years ago

Can anyone tell me where I can find information on the Capturing the Competition Citi Business card ads "I speak phone" featuring "Queen of Hearts" and "Para ingles, oprima uno" etc... I've tried multiple sites and have come out empty.

Thx
# 4 19 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me where I can find information on the Capturing the Competition Citi Business card ads "I speak phone" featuring "Queen of Hearts" and "Para ingles, oprima uno" etc... I've tried multiple sites and have come out empty.
# 5 19 years ago

Did you find it. I also would like a copy. can you help?

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread