search user
Clipland Forum Other

song in Yoplait cancer TV commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi All,

what is song/music at the end of this commercial where they "lick breast cancer"

# 2 19 years ago

> Hi All,
>
> what is song/music commercial of yop.somebody sang " give me yop mama" something ...
please help me.
>
# 3 19 years ago

> Hi All,
>
> what is song/music at the end of this commercial where they "lick breast cancer"
> ...
>
>
# 4 19 years ago

wat are the lyrics for the song in that yoplait commerical..where the kids are tired and they are singing and their mouths are huge?????m please i really need to know!!
# 5 18 years ago

Neal
> > Hi All,
> >
> > what is song/music commercial of yop.somebody sang " give me yop mama" something ...
> please help me.
> >
>

Sorry you've had to wait so long for this reply. The song is based on the Eddy Grant's song "Gimme Hope Joanna" and the lyrics have been changed for the advert.
If you would like to view the commercial it is available here http://gprime.net/video.php/yopcommercial
# 6 18 years ago

> What it the name of the song playing in that Yoplait yogut commerical?

Thanks
David Harwich
# 7 18 years ago

> wat are the lyrics for the song in that yoplait commerical..where the kids are tired and they are singing and their mouths are huge?????m please i really need to know!!
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread