search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

older nissan gi joe commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Looking for clip to an older nissan commercial. It fetured a nissan remote control looking car. GI Joe Drives it around the house and drives off with Barbie.
Just thought it was a cool commercial.
Thanx
# 2 19 years ago

> Looking for clip to an older nissan commercial. It fetured a nissan remote control looking car. GI Joe Drives it around the house and drives off with Barbie.
> Just thought it was a cool commercial.
> Thanx
# 3 19 years ago

http://www.dalthin.com/favcommercial.html

> Looking for clip to an older nissan commercial. It fetured a nissan remote control looking car. GI Joe Drives it around the house and drives off with Barbie.
> Thanx
# 4 19 years ago

> Thanx
# 5 19 years ago

> Thanx

I have a copy, but it isn't big and is in Quicktime format. If you want it, I can try to send you a copy if it isn't too big for your email box. If you are interested, check this link for the sequel to that commercial.

http://visioncrew.com/Movies/Nissan-Toys.mov
# 6 19 years ago

>I would love a copy of this for Driver ed Classes- if someone gets it please forward.

Looking for clip to an older nissan commercial. It fetured a nissan remote control looking car. GI Joe Drives it around the house and drives off with Barbie.
> Thanx
# 7 19 years ago

> Thanx

I found it after searching for months. If you want me to send you the clip feel free to email me.
Rebecca
rbailey7160@yahoo.com
# 8 19 years ago

> Thanx
# 9 19 years ago

I found it online! Here is the link.

http://www.clevelandzclub.com/commercials.htm

> Thanx
# 10 19 years ago

> Thanx

i was wondering if you ever found clip of gi joe nissan commercial? if you have it could you email it to me?
# 11 19 years ago

> Thanx

i was wondering if you ever found clip of gi joe nissan commercial? if you have it could you email it to me?
# 12 18 years ago

> Thanx
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread