search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hummer commercials techno fest music..

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does any1 know-all of the Hummer comms use (slow,mid or FAST)techno...And all sound very similiar-ish...Are they in fact done by a single artist..?If so,who...?Does any1 know what some of the songs are,and by who...?

ST.
# 2 18 years ago

krujos
the current commercial whith the silver hummer driving on what looks like a mirror is a song called vermilion by the album leaf
# 3 19 years ago

check this out
http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/html/browse.php?show=7
hope it helps. i dont think it has all of 'em but some of them

> Does any1 know-all of the Hummer comms use (slow,mid or FAST)techno...And all sound very similiar-ish...Are they in fact done by a single artist..?If so,who...?Does any1 know what some of the songs are,and by who...?
>
>
> ST.
# 4 19 years ago

> Does any1 know-all of the Hummer comms use (slow,mid or FAST)techno...And all sound very similiar-ish...Are they in fact done by a single artist..?If so,who...?Does any1 know what some of the songs are,and by who...?
>
>
> ST.
# 5 18 years ago

Wind
>
>
> ST.

I *wish* I knew. Most of that stuff is *great*
# 6 18 years ago

random me
go to www,hummer.com and watch thier 16 commercials
they say who plays in them
they don't have all of them there though
# 7 18 years ago

All I know is one of the spots, the more recent one uses the background from the main theme to 2001: A space odyssey I'm in the process of tracking down the tune as I write
# 8 18 years ago

lulu
try phish.
# 9 18 years ago

> All I know is one of the spots, the more recent one uses the background from the main theme to 2001: A space odyssey I'm in the process of tracking down the tune as I write
# 10 18 years ago

I know that one of the commercials has a song by Midwest Product. The song is titled "swamp"
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread