search user
Clipland Forum Other

telus commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

sara
whats the title and artist who sing in one telus commercial? It's a "who let the bop in the bop shoo op doo op" remake.lol
# 2 13 years ago

> whats the title and artist who sing in one telus commercial? It's a "who let the bop in the bop shoo op doo op" remake.lol

by who??
# 3 13 years ago

sara
> > whats the title and artist who sing in one telus commercial? It's a "who let the bop in the bop shoo op doo op" remake.lol
>
> by who??
> i dont know
# 4 13 years ago

The song is DECEPTACON by LE TIGRE!!! EXCELLENT SONG!!
# 5 13 years ago

> > whats the title and artist who sing in one telus commercial? It's a "who let the bop in the bop shoo op doo op" remake.lol
>
> by who??
>
# 6 13 years ago

> whats the title and artist which telus is using in their tv commercial? the song goes like this "gonna get myself connected-gonna get myself connected"
# 7 13 years ago

Paul
group name is le tigre, the song title is deceptacon. Enjoy :D
# 8 13 years ago

> whats the title and artist who sing in one telus commercial? It's a "who let the bop in the bop shoo op doo op" remake.lol
# 9 13 years ago

It's Le Tigre - Deceptacon
# 10 13 years ago

the song is called "i'm an actor" by pheonix
# 11 13 years ago

> deceptacon by le tigre
# 12 13 years ago

# 13 13 years ago

> what group performs in colored chameleons commercial?
# 14 13 years ago

um could you please tell(or rather send) me a list of all of the telus commercial songs if you cannot get them all but the one i want is from the one of the christmas commercails umm thanks i guess

i feel kind of stupid talking even thought i have NO idea who i am talking to thank you very much if yoiu can get it um bye!!
# 15 13 years ago

>
> by who??
>
anyone find this out yet?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread