search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

john freda brilliant brunette commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 233 (Page 3 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> >can you please send me pictures of the girl with the short hair , from the brilliant brunette com. If at all possible could you send me one of each view (front, back and both sides). Thank You!
# 32 18 years ago

> >can you please send me pictures of the girl with the short hair , from the brilliant brunette com. If at all possible could you send me one of each view (front, back and both sides). Thank You!
# 33 18 years ago

> > Who are the two brunette women in the commercial and where can I find a picture that adequately represents the short brunette hairstyle/haircut?
>
# 34 18 years ago

> > >I want to cut my hair like the brunette girl with short hair in your commercial. Please forward to me a picture. Thank You
>
# 35 18 years ago

> >I want to cut my hair like the brunette girl with short hair in your commercial. Please forward to me a picture. Thank You
If you could please do it within the next few minutes, that would be great
# 36 18 years ago

# 37 18 years ago

> >I want to cut my hair like the brunette girl with short hair in your commercial. Please forward to me a picture. Thank You
# 38 18 years ago

# 39 18 years ago

> > Who are the two brunette women in the commercial and where can I find a picture that adequately represents the short brunette hairstyle/haircut?
>
# 40 18 years ago

# 41 18 years ago

>
# 42 18 years ago

# 43 18 years ago

Did u get the pictures u asked for I really want them too as I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. If you have them could you email them to me at Kay131313@aol.com
Thanks x

# 44 18 years ago

Me too, if you received a pic could you forward it to kay131313@aol.com
thanks x
# 45 18 years ago

(Messages 31 to 45 of 233 (Page 3 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread