search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Theme song to TLC's CODE BLUE

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

mmut
I need the theme song played to code-blue on TLC. I am a healthcare worker and want this really bad!
# 2 16 years ago

I found out Daryl Pediford is the singer of the song.. but i can't seem to find anything on this guy or find the song itself.. if you know by now please email me and let me know what the name of the song actually is.. thanks
# 3 16 years ago

I watch code blue everyday and i am sure the name of the theme song is Will you save me. if you find this song please email me. thanks
# 4 15 years ago

you can acually listen to it on limewire. i have to say i knew him personally and he was a wonderful man. but, there was nothing like actually being in his living room hearing him sing live with just his guitar. BEAUTIFUL.
# 5 15 years ago

what is the actual name of the song and who sings it please.
# 6 15 years ago

So does anyone know the name of TLC's Code Blue, theme song? I can't find it on LimeWire?
# 7 15 years ago

Does anyone know where to download this because I tried to search it on limewire with no luck1
# 8 15 years ago

Has anyone ever found out the name?? I sent an email to customer service at DH. If they answer back, I'll let yall know.
# 9 15 years ago

Daryl Pediford died in 2004 in response to his singing the theme song. I have tried to no avail to find this particular one. If anyone gets any information on this song, I would very much like to learn of it. Thanks.
# 10 15 years ago

I sent a E-mail to discovery health and here was the response.Im collecting his videos and music so I can make a tribute page on Myspace.my email is rocket9244@yahoo.com if you find this song.thank you.

I Wrote to discovery channel 2x .Here is the answer they gave me.
"Discovery Online" .........
rick wrote:
Yes this who I was referring to.the question was,is he the singer of the theme song for the discovery health tv series Code Blue.the song "Will You save Me"?.And where can I go online to listen and or watch a video of Daryl Pediford singing that song.

Yes, that is the same singer who voiced the song for the "Code Blue" series. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a copy available online or on CD.

Best,
letters@discovery.com
# 11 15 years ago

"Hanabi" (Fireworks) Mr.Children
# 12 14 years ago

Hi. I wrote and recorded the theme song to code Blue several years ago for TLC. Daryl Pediford did indeed sing the song for me and was a member of the Transiberian Orchestra. He was extremely talented. Feel free to contact me via email at Savvykat@mac.com for any future questions.
# 13 14 years ago

Since you were involved in the song do you know if there is a copy somewhere for download or purchase.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread