search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Molson Canadian commercial

(Messages 46 to 57 of 57 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

> Does ANYONE know the name of the song in the background of the party in the "Good time for a short beer" Molson Canadian commercial?
> The guy in the ad says "she's got hungry eyes and i'm the all you can eat buffet" and the chick turns out to be the guy who he's talking to's girlfriend. anyways i need to know the song from that commercial... any help is appreciated! thanks
# 47 18 years ago

Astralsailor
She looks like she needs someone to play doctor with.

:p

> > The guy in the ad says "your a quaterback from dallas yeah a quaterback" and the other guy says "dont ask how dont ask why" and is holding the tickets and then all the women tell him their names what is the song on that commercial and at the end the girl say " I'm so mad at my boyfriend"
>
# 48 18 years ago

>
> > The guy in the ad says "your a quaterback from dallas yeah a quaterback" and the other guy says "dont ask how dont ask why" and is holding the tickets and then all the women tell him their names what is the song on that commercial and at the end the girl say " I'm so mad at my boyfriend"
>
# 49 18 years ago

> What song are they playing on the Molson Canadian Commercial "i'm mad at my boyfriend?"
would anyone be able to tell me that..
# 50 18 years ago

> > What song are they playing on the Molson Canadian Commercial "i'm mad at my boyfriend?"
> would anyone be able to tell me that..

That would be "I would walk 500 miles" by the proclaimers. If thats the one you are thinking of.
# 51 18 years ago

> > What song are they playing on the Molson Canadian Commercial "i'm mad at my boyfriend?"
# 52 18 years ago

> would anyone be able to tell me that..its called right here right now by fat boy slim
# 53 18 years ago

The song is Right Here Right Now by Fatboy Slim
# 54 18 years ago

Yvan
> > > What song are they playing on the Molson Canadian Commercial "i'm mad at my boyfriend?"
> > would anyone be able to tell me that..its called right here right now by fat boy slim
It's right here, right now - fatboy slim
# 55 18 years ago

# 56 18 years ago

# 57 5 years ago

B.U The Knowledgist & Freeman - My Shot
(Messages 46 to 57 of 57 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

57 posts in this thread