search user
Clipland Forum Other

Xbox NHL commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

hey whats that song called or who is it by, the one that's on the Xbox NHL game commercial where that guy and girl are hugging then he sends her off in a cab in the end?? please help!
# 2 13 years ago

> hey whats that song called or who is it by, the one that's on the Xbox NHL game commercial where that guy and girl are hugging then he sends her off in a cab in the end?? please help!
if anyone know the song from the episode of spongebob when squid majes a band...thnx :P
# 3 13 years ago

> hey whats that song called or who is it by, the one that's on the Xbox NHL game commercial where that guy and girl are hugging then he sends her off in a cab in the end?? please help!

Yeah me too I really want to fint that song
# 4 13 years ago

> > hey whats that song called or who is it by, the one that's on the Xbox NHL game commercial where that guy and girl are hugging then he sends her off in a cab in the end?? please help!
>
> Yeah me too I really want to fint that song
>
Yea me too..I love that song,I've been searching online for 3 hours straight looking for it.
# 5 13 years ago

the group is "old 97's" song title is "question"
# 6 13 years ago

> the group is "old 97's" song title is "question"
I don't know what this site is.. or where it came from but I'm FRICKING TOTALLY JACKED I FOUND THIS SONG ! YOU PEOPLE RULE THE PLANET !!
# 7 13 years ago

please ...send money ... not thanks
# 8 13 years ago

I would love to know the name of that song as well, so when you find out please email m to let me know....thanks
# 9 13 years ago

> > hey whats that song called or who is it by, the one that's on the Xbox NHL game commercial where that guy and girl are hugging then he sends her off in a cab in the end?? please help!
>
>
Please send me the name of the song or tell me how i can download the commercial..i need it for school. Thanks
# 10 13 years ago

>
>
Please send me the name of the song or tell me how i can download the commercial..i need it for school. Thanks
# 11 13 years ago

>
>

The song is called "Question" by Old 97s
# 12 13 years ago

> the group is "old 97's" song title is "question"

thank you
# 13 13 years ago

A guy selects a video game over his girlfriend. The cliched scenario is depicted in the new commercial for EA Sport's Madden NFL 2005. The TV ad for the video game (available on all three platforms: PlayStation 2, XBox and GameCube) uses the song "Question" by Old 97's. That email does work.
# 14 13 years ago

A guy selects a video game over his girlfriend. The cliched scenario is depicted in the new commercial for EA Sport's Madden NFL 2005. The TV ad for the video game (available on all three platforms: PlayStation 2, XBox and GameCube) uses the song "Question" by Old 97's.
# 15 13 years ago

Ky
hey people, me and my boyfriend have been looking for it and sense he';s like a comp geneous he found it! he found it under Question by "old 97's"
~Ky
(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread