search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Verizon wireless commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 99 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.
# 2 19 years ago

Dude,
Did you find that song yet. I've been looking everywhere for it. Its the guy walking through this high tech train and there is a rock band playing in one of the cars? Its more like techno than rock sounding, am I correct?
Will get back to you if I find it. Please do the same.
# 3 19 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.

The Band is SWAYZAK
The song is Speak Easy
# 4 19 years ago

> > Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.
>
> The Band is SWAYZAK
> The song is Speak Easy
>
Dude, I can't believe it! You're awesome who ever you are.
I'll but you a drink whenever you want! Thanks man, NYC
# 5 19 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.
# 6 19 years ago

>hi does anyone know the name of the song where there are the lizards all over and there is the song in the background.
# 7 19 years ago

http://www.songtitle.info/

# 8 19 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the verizon wireless commercial. Its the one with happy Chrismahanakwanzakah
# 9 19 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the lyrics for the christmahaunakwanaka commercial
# 10 19 years ago

TRY dirty vegas- go to launch.com and check for their new song I think thats it
# 11 19 years ago

> Wat up?? What are the lyrics to the Christmahanukwanzaka song in the Verizon holiday song??
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

katie
> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the twins are all getting togeather to visit there mom...anyone know it?? im me at abergiirl
# 15 18 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the song on the commercial and its like "an airplanes faster than a caddilac and whole lot smoother than camels back i dont care how you get to me just get to me" please tell me if you know because i love it
(Messages 1 to 15 of 99 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread