search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MTV Commercial? song name?

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing in this MTV commercial where they show this street post and then all these band flyers start pileing over eachtoher on the post. then the camera starts going down the city street and flyers are covering everything. There's this mellowed song playing in the background. Does anyone know what song that is? thanks:)
# 2 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song & artist of the song that is playing in the MTV commercial where the boy & girl are riding their bikes and throwing rocks at each others windows...it goes something like this...when I'm weak I draw strength from you..."
# 3 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song & artist of the song that is playing in the MTV commercial where the boy & girl are riding their bikes and throwing rocks at each others windows...it goes something like this...when I'm weak I draw strength from you..."
# 4 19 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing in this MTV commercial where they show this street post and then all these band flyers start pileing over eachtoher on the post. then the camera starts going down the city street and flyers are covering everything. There's this mellowed song playing in the background. Does anyone know what song that is? thanks:)
# 5 19 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the workout video they play on mtv its a dvd i think it was www.jsomething.com if this helps it was on yesterday oct 26 and it was a black person on the cover!!!
# 6 19 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the workout video they play on mtv its a dvd i think it was www.jsomething.com if this helps it was on yesterday oct 26 and it was a black person on the cover!!! please email me at stmroller123@aol.com ps it was i think 19.99
# 7 19 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing in this MTV commercial where they show this street post and then all these band flyers start pileing over eachtoher on the post. then the camera starts going down the city street and flyers are covering everything. There's this mellowed song playing in the background. Does anyone know what song that is? thanks:)
# 8 19 years ago

I don't know the song name but I do know that it was used in an old 80's movie "the party guy". I doubt it's the same band but it still sounds great.
# 9 19 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing in this MTV commercial for the Life As we know it Show.
# 10 19 years ago

i wanted to know what song plays on that commercial with the younger boy and girl. the boy goes to the girls window and throws rocks...gives up and goes home to find her and his window. thanks!
# 11 19 years ago

hi i was wondering wat is the latest mtv adverts song its like a rock song u can only slightly hear it its jus b4 the program starts and it the white room and colour thing walk mail me plz x
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread