search user
Clipland Forum Other

Army reserve

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

woah
does anyone know the song name and artist for the commercial. it doesnt have any lyrics to it so i cant really find it.
# 2 19 years ago

I think it is "Sick of Life" By Godsmack. Hope that helps!

# 3 19 years ago

> I think it is "Sick of Life" By Godsmack. Hope that helps!
>
>
Nope. Not the hard-hitting metal song from the Army commercials. This is the slow, melodic song. It starts with a piano, then the drums come in, followed by a sweet, Claptonesque, slow guitar solo.
The scenes in the commercial show emtpy cubes and offices, inferring that the reservists are off defending the country instead of being at their regular jobs. Lots of people seem to be looking for this one and no one has been able to identify it on many forums I've visited.
# 4 19 years ago

The hard hitting song is called awake, by goddsmack. but the slow melodic song, nobody can find it is pissing me off
# 5 19 years ago

SO i got on my guitar and figured it how to play part of it...

# 6 19 years ago

I am trying to find an email address for the U.S. Army Reserve Public Affairs office.

They will be the best bet for finding an answer. Also, try to find out who made the commercial for the Army. Someone wrote those notes, and I am sure the producer of the commerical will know who.

That is one sweet riff on the end. The distortion freaks.

# 7 19 years ago

> does anyone know the song name and artist for the commercial. it doesnt have any lyrics to it so i cant really find it. not the one with godsmack
# 8 19 years ago

Ed
I would like to know it as well, it has a guitar beat. the commercial starts out w/empty offices
# 9 19 years ago

yeah, what was that song callled???
# 10 19 years ago

> does anyone know the song name and artist for the commercial. it doesnt have any lyrics to it so i cant really find it.
I wanna know that song too!!
# 11 19 years ago

> does anyone know the song name and artist for the commercial. it doesnt have any lyrics to it so i cant really find it.

Ever find it?
# 12 18 years ago

Smurf
thank you so much for posting this, ive been looking for the song title for two hours now. you are my hero ;)
# 13 18 years ago

> thank you so much for posting this, ive been looking for the song title for two hours now. you are my hero ;)

Greetings,
I was searching for that same song title, and saw your post, but it was missing the reply.
Can you repeat it for me?

Thanks
# 14 18 years ago

> > I think it is "Sick of Life" By Godsmack. Hope that helps!
> >
> >
> Nope. Not the hard-hitting metal song from the Army commercials. This is the slow, melodic song. It starts with a piano, then the drums come in, followed by a sweet, Claptonesque, slow guitar solo.
> The scenes in the commercial show emtpy cubes and offices, inferring that the reservists are off defending the country instead of being at their regular jobs. Lots of people seem to be looking for this one and no one has been able to identify it on many forums I've visited.
# 15 18 years ago

> > I think it is "Sick of Life" By Godsmack. Hope that helps!
> >
> >
> Nope. Not the hard-hitting metal song from the Army commercials. This is the slow, melodic song. It starts with a piano, then the drums come in, followed by a sweet, Claptonesque, slow guitar solo.
> The scenes in the commercial show emtpy cubes and offices, inferring that the reservists are off defending the country instead of being at their regular jobs. Lots of people seem to be looking for this one and no one has been able to identify it on many forums I've visited.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread