search user
Clipland Forum Other

HBO Commercial song, ran 9/12???

(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> I can't believe you knew it!!! Thank you so much, John!
> >
>
# 17 19 years ago

please help me..I also need to know who's song that was on hbo commercial on 9-21!! It's driving my husband crazy and i want that cd....
# 18 19 years ago

>I am dying to know who it is too,,,,,,i have been searching and searching, and cant find it anywhere..........please let us know................
# 19 19 years ago

>I am dying to know who it is too,,,,,,i have been searching and searching, and cant find it anywhere..........please let us know................
# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

> I am trying to figure out what the title and artist name is for the song in the most recent "Sunday Is HBO" commercial that ran before Six Feet Under last Sunday. The chorus was something like "I'll be there for you..." I would be ineffably grateful to anyone who could help.
>
> Thanks!
# 22 19 years ago

Hi! Any luck on this song? I've been trying to find out as well, I just emailed HBO from their website..........I'll let you know if i hear anything.

> I am trying to figure out what the title and artist name is for the song in the most recent "Sunday Is HBO" commercial that ran before Six Feet Under last Sunday. The chorus was something like "I'll be there for you..." I would be ineffably grateful to anyone who could help.
>
> Thanks!
# 23 19 years ago

I'd like to know as well....
# 24 19 years ago

Inessa
The name of the song is World Outside
Artists name is Devlins
Album Title is Waiting

>
> Thanks!
# 25 19 years ago

Inessa
The name of the song is World Outside
Artists name is Devlins
Album Title is Waiting

>
> Thanks!
# 26 19 years ago

Wait, what was it called?

> I can't believe you knew it!!! Thank you so much, John!
> >
>
# 27 19 years ago

Did you ever find out who the song was by?
Please email me if you did. Thanks.

>
> Thanks!
# 28 19 years ago

>
> Thanks!
# 29 19 years ago

>
> Thanks!
# 30 19 years ago

>
> Thanks!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread