search user
Clipland Forum Other

Lincoln Financial Group Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

> I want to know the piano song in this commercial. First, piano music is playing and then a violin plays the same music over again.
>
> you know what i mean?

I'm looking for this one as well - did extensive Googling, but no luck so far. It's part of Lincoln Financial's "Clear Solutions in a Complex World" ad campaign. The music has a distinct classical/chamber music sound.

If anyone out there has been able to identify this piece - please post a reply.

Thanks!!!
# 2 19 years ago

I believe the music in the commercial was from an agency hired to write specifically for this tv ad.
# 3 19 years ago

> I believe the music in the commercial was from an agency hired to write specifically for this tv ad.

D.
Thanks for the info. Do you know for sure that this was custom music or are you just assuming based on the fact that nobody can identify it? Let me know.

I've been able to track down "custom" ad music in the past - such as the music used in the Boeing TV ads ("To the Top" by Eric Cunningham) or the music used in that strange Axe Body Spray ad ("Manuk - You Give me Love"). Even obscure music CAN be found with lots of research.

I know that the ad was done by the "Martin Williams Agency" in Minneapolis. Unfortunately, they don't have a working website - so I can't easily find an email address.
# 4 19 years ago

> I believe the music in the commercial was from an agency hired to write specifically for this tv ad.

D.
Thanks for the info. Do you know for sure that this was custom music or are you just assuming based on the fact that nobody can identify it? Let me know.

I've been able to track down "custom" ad music in the past - such as the music used in the Boeing TV ads ("To the Top" by Eric Cunningham) or the music used in that strange Axe Body Spray ad ("Manuk - You Give me Love"). Even obscure music CAN be found with lots of research.

I know that the ad was done by the "Martin Williams Agency" in Minneapolis. Unfortunately, they don't have a working website - so I can't easily find an email address.
# 5 19 years ago

> > I want to know the song in a commercial that begins with a woman sitting with older relatives and ends with them all taking a picture in some kind of european plaza???

sounds like chamber music?

> Thanks!!!
# 6 19 years ago

It is a very famous classical music piece. I am looking and haven't been able to find it in my piano books.
# 7 18 years ago

> It is a very famous classical music piece. I am looking and haven't been able to find it in my piano books.

Pat,

I agree - it sounds familiar, but I just can't identify it. It sounds like something from the Romantic period - probably by some Russian composer.

I just emailed the Martin/Williams ad agency in Minneapolis who does those TV ads for Lincoln Financial Group. Hopefully they'll reply with info about this music.
# 8 19 years ago

R
Has anyone found out what this song is yet?
# 9 19 years ago

No! I heard this music in a commercial in Turkey for BEKO (electronics company). I really want to find out what it is.
# 10 19 years ago

No...I've heard it before somewhere! It's most certainly a classic; but I can't recall the name or by whom it was composed. I hope someone can find it.

ML

# 11 19 years ago

> > I want to know the piano song in this commercial. First, piano music is playing and then a violin plays the same music over again.
> >
> > you know what i mean?
>
> I'm looking for this one as well - did extensive Googling, but no luck so far. It's part of Lincoln Financial's "Clear Solutions in a Complex World" ad campaign. The music has a distinct classical/chamber music sound.
>
> If anyone out there has been able to identify this piece - please post a reply.
>
> Thanks!!!
# 12 19 years ago

> > I want to know the piano song in this commercial. First, piano music is playing and then a violin plays the same music over again.
> >
>
> I'm looking for this one as well - did extensive Googling, but no luck so far. It's part of Lincoln Financial's "Clear Solutions in a Complex World" ad campaign. The music has a distinct classical/chamber music sound.
>
> If anyone out there has been able to identify this piece - please post a reply.
>
> Thanks!!!
# 13 19 years ago

HERE'S THE REPLY FROM LFG: (Enjoy)

Hello,
The music in our "Heritage" commercial is by Eleni Karaindrou, a Greek composer. Karaindrou has a long history of writing for film and theatre; to date, some 18 feature films, 13 plays and 10 television series have featured her music. The featured tracks in the commercial are entitled: "By the Sea" and "Eternity Theme" were originally featured in the film "Eternity and a Day".

Here is the link at amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/253326/104-1229535-782230

> > It is a very famous classical music piece. I am looking and haven't been able to find it in my piano books.
>
> Pat,
>
> I agree - it sounds familiar, but I just can't identify it. It sounds like something from the Romantic period - probably by some Russian composer.
>
> I just emailed the Martin/Williams ad agency in Minneapolis who does those TV ads for Lincoln Financial Group. Hopefully they'll reply with info about this music.
# 14 19 years ago

Jacques
> >
>
>
>
> Thanks!!!

Straight from the agency that produced the ad: The music is from a film called "Eternity and a Day" and the music is by Eleni Karaindrou. It is a Greek film. And the track from the CD is entitled "By the Sea"

Cheers.
# 15 19 years ago

gurple
I'm looking for this as well. I'll relay what I find if anything.

Cheers,
gurple
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread