search user
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name to the song where the guys says i love you to the girl so he can get his beer? im pretty sure its a Heineken commercial
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name to the song where >the guys says i love you to the girl so he can >get his beer? im pretty sure its a Heineken >commercial

hmph i know what commercial youre talking about, but i dont know the song. Heres a tip: next time you see it listen carefully to the lyrics and get them down on paper or something.. then go to google.com and do this:

if some lyrics were "i love you" youd do this search in google:

"i love you" lyrics

as simple as that :)
# 3 19 years ago

It is the song "Wicked Game" By Chris Isaak.
# 4 19 years ago

Michelle
In The commercial Where the guy says I Love you to his girl to get his beer, some pple are wondering wut the song is at the end, it's called Wicked Games by Chris Issac.
# 5 19 years ago

heiney
Wicked Game- Chris Isaak
# 6 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name to the song where the guys says i love you to the girl so he can get his beer? im pretty sure its a Heineken commercial

Hey...the guys name is Chris Isaak
"Wicked Game"
# 7 19 years ago

LS
> > Does anyone know the name to the song where >the guys says i love you to the girl so he can >get his beer? im pretty sure its a Heineken >commercial
>
> hmph i know what commercial youre talking about, but i dont know the song. Heres a tip: next time you see it listen carefully to the lyrics and get them down on paper or something.. then go to google.com and do this:
>
> if some lyrics were "i love you" youd do this search in google:
>
> "i love you" lyrics
>
> as simple as that :)
chris isaak
wicked game
# 8 19 years ago

Ls
>chris isaak
# 9 19 years ago

Ls
>chris isaak
"Wicked game"
# 10 19 years ago

chris isaak
wicked games
# 11 19 years ago

a
I'm looking for the song too, it is a Heineken commercial

> Does anyone know the name to the song where the guys says i love you to the girl so he can get his beer? im pretty sure its a Heineken commercial
# 12 19 years ago

I don't know the answer but I also went to this site in search of THAT same info!! Have you received any replies?
# 13 19 years ago

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
# 14 19 years ago

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
# 15 19 years ago

It's Chris Isaak, name of the song is, Wicked Game, Album or CD is Heart Shaped World. Do a google search CDNOW.com click on their search button under music type in Chris Isaak click on heart shape world CD scroll down to wicked game song and click on listen.

Great Song Alex, it was a Jaguar car commercial also. I getting a copy also!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread