search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan 350z : License plate commercial song

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar.
Thanks,
Luke
# 2 18 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar.
> Thanks,
> Luke
me too...let me know if you find out...
thanx
# 3 17 years ago

Christopher Kemp was the musician for the track titled 'Looks'. The music was composed and recorded at Elias Music specifically for the Z commercial titled 'Looks'.

# 4 17 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar.
> Thanks,
> Luke
you can find the video and the song for the nissan 350z commercial. it's an acoustic guitar and a commercial that flips through slides of license plates and the theme is 'de javu'
http://www.clevelandzclub.com/zinistr_350z.mov
# 5 15 years ago

> Thanks,
> Luke
>
# 6 15 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar.
> > Thanks,
> > Luke
> >
>
# 7 14 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar making lips noise.
> Thanks,
> Luke
>
# 8 14 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar making lips noise.
> Thanks,
> Luke
>
# 9 14 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me the song in that commercial? Its a solo of some sort on the guitar making lips noise.
> > Thanks,
> > Luke
> >
>
# 10 14 years ago

> Did you find out what the song was in the 350Z commercial?
>
>
# 11 13 years ago

> > Did you find out what the song was in the 350Z commercial?
> >
> >
>
# 12 13 years ago

> > Did you find out what the song was in the 350Z commercial?
> >
> >
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread