search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

white chicks rap song

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

does anybody know the name of the song after vensa caltons "thousand miles" i know its not "get low because that songs is only in the previews
# 2 19 years ago

> does anybody know the name of the song after vensa caltons "thousand miles" i know its not "get low because that songs is only in the previews
# 3 19 years ago

> does anybody know the name only in the previews
# 4 19 years ago

yo, the song is called: The Realest Niggaz

your welcome....it took me a LONG time to find out the name
# 5 19 years ago

> > does anybody know the name of the song after vensa caltons "thousand miles" i know its not "get low because that songs is only in the previews
>
# 6 19 years ago

What are the songs in white chicks?all the songs plz?
# 7 19 years ago

> does anybody know the name of the song after vensa caltons "thousand miles" i know its not "get low because that songs is only in the previews

yeh i found out mate i was looking for the same thing and finally found it, its
50 Cent - To All My Niggaz, e-mail me back if i help on kwatsonboi@aol.com
# 8 19 years ago

does anydoby knows the name or the artist that sing the song that hear when the girls are in the car, and the black guy sing in the date of brittany willson... its someting like: " and i need you, And i miss you, and noww i know...."
>
# 9 19 years ago

> > does anybody know the name of the song after vanessa caltons "thousand miles" i know
# 10 19 years ago

> > does anybody know the name of the song after vensa caltons "thousand miles" i know its not "get low because that songs is only in the previews
>
# 11 19 years ago

The song is "To all My Niggas",
Notorious B.I.G ft. 50 cent
# 12 19 years ago

does any one know the song from where they are having a dance battle and then the white chicks started to dance
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread