search user
Clipland Forum Other

What is actress' name on LiveLinks Commercial?

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
Question

Sam
Can someone tell me the name of the brunette actress on the livelinks commercial? You know, the one where she says "bikini-check, lotion-check, sunglasses-check. I love calling LinkLinks, I do it all the time".
# 2 19 years ago

The actress on the LiveLinks commercial is Evangeline Lilly.

After appearing in numerous ads, she later had a break-though playing the role of Kate on the ABC TV-Show "LOST,", back then on Wednesday nights at 8 eastern time.

This question is a duplicate of Model on Livelinks commercial.
Edited by moderator on Tue Jan 30 20:39:01 2018
# 3 19 years ago

What is your interest in this actress??
# 4 19 years ago

I believe her name is Melissa.
# 5 19 years ago

> Can someone tell me the name of the brunette actress in the lynx 24/7 advert. The one where the guy and girl meet in a supermarket and kinda do everything in reverse, '' Cause you never know when'' slogan.
# 6 19 years ago

Who is the actor in the new Target Holiday commercial? My boyfriend thinks he is Hugh Hefner, but I don't think that Mr. Hefner would be doing a Target commercial? Can someone find out for me? Thanks!
# 7 19 years ago

That would be Evangeline Lilly who is now one of the main cast members on ABC'S new hit show "LOST"
http://imdb.com/name/nm1431940/
# 8 19 years ago

> Can someone tell me the name of the brunette actress on the livelinks commercial? You know, the one where she says "bikini-check, lotion-check, sunglasses-check. I love calling LinkLinks, I do it all the time".
# 9 19 years ago

> Can someone tell me the name of the actress who acts in film "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reson"?
# 10 19 years ago

Her name is Evangeline Lilly and can be seen on ABc's "Lost". Google her and you will find all the info you need.
# 11 5 years ago

Whos the blonde, " in your hand" live links commercial ad? 2015 ad i believe.
# 12 5 years ago

I've some info that her first name is Charlotte, but no one will give her last name. Info about the commercial can be found at https://youtu.be/je50EwNIQCw> It really gives a lot of info about the production. If you are able to gleen any info from that, please share. Thx.
Phil
# 13 4 years ago

After digging, I found out the actress in the "in your hand" live links commercial is " Charlotte Kavanagh" . She's actually been in a couple hit shows now. Never seen her in them, but consider this question solved lol.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread