search user
Clipland Forum Other

six feet under commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 48 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Anyone know the title and artist of the song played during the six feet under commerical for the next season (debut June 6, 2005 season)>
> Thanks for any feedback!
# 17 18 years ago

The new commercial with the family driving down the highway.. what is that song? I can't get it out of my head. " help, i've done it again, i have been here many times before.."
# 18 18 years ago

> > Anyone know the title and artist of the song played during the six feet under commerical (pushing the cart through a grocery store, crow on an aisle sign, lyrics include "...and I feel all right...")????
> >
> > Appreciate any feedback!

Feeling Good by Nina Simone
What about the song for the new trailer, (season 5) where people are in ther cars ? Lyrics go like "Help, I have done it again, I have been here..."
Appreciate the feed-back too !
>
# 19 18 years ago

> > Anyone know the title and artist of the song played during the six feet under commerical (pushing the cart through a grocery store, crow on an aisle sign, lyrics include "...and I feel all right...")????
> >
>
Did you find out the name of the song? I've been trying to find it also for sometime.
some help?
# 20 18 years ago

Cal
> The new commercial with the family driving down the highway.. what is that song? I can't get it out of my head. " help, i've done it again, i have been here many times before.."

I looked up the lyrics and I believe the song is called "breathe me" by Sia.
# 21 18 years ago

bunch of asshats not posting replies.. .HOPE YOU ALL DIE!!! DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH
> >
>
# 22 18 years ago

> The new commercial with the family driving down the highway.. what is that song? I can't get it out of my head. " help, i've done it again, i have been here many times before.."
# 23 18 years ago

> >
> if i recall correctly the singer is nina simone. not sure the song title. good luck!
# 24 18 years ago

I also would like to know the name of that song...i've seen the commercial a few times, but no luck with finding it online.

> > > Anyone know the title and artist of the song played during the six feet under commerical (pushing the cart through a grocery store, crow on an aisle sign, lyrics include "...and I feel all right...")????
> > >
> > > Appreciate any feedback!
>
> Feeling Good by Nina Simone
> What about the song for the new trailer, (season 5) where people are in ther cars ? Lyrics go like "Help, I have done it again, I have been here..."
> Appreciate the feed-back too !
> >
>
# 25 18 years ago

The answer to the question is
Sia
"Breathe Me"
# 26 18 years ago

Sia, "Breathe Me"
# 27 18 years ago

It's called "Breath Me" by Sia

> > Anyone know the title and artist of the song played during the six feet under commerical for the next season (debut June 6, 2005 season)>
> > Thanks for any feedback!
>
# 28 18 years ago

James
The new trailer is Sia Furler's "Breathe Me" :)
# 29 18 years ago

Liz
Breathe Me by Sia
# 30 18 years ago

It's Breath Me by Sia. An MP3 is available here:
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EGQ0JZ70DH5L2BW7PAJL5VW30
(Messages 16 to 30 of 48 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread