search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Victoria's Secret Angels Ad

(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

I think it's called Somewhere only we know by Keane. Let me know if it's the one or not. =)

> anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song
# 17 19 years ago

> anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song
# 18 19 years ago

The song featured in the TV commercial is by
Keane - "Somewhere Only We Know."

On:
Hopes & Fears Interscope Records
Keane Album
# 19 19 years ago

# 20 19 years ago

Keane - "Somewhere Only We Know"
# 21 19 years ago

Monkey Man - Rolling Stones
# 22 19 years ago

>I'm almost positive it is a Rolling Stones tune...which one I cannot say!
# 23 19 years ago

Disco Science - Mirwais
# 24 19 years ago

# 25 19 years ago

Rebeka

-->Yeah, it's carol of the bells :) my favorite christmas song too!!
# 26 19 years ago

# 27 19 years ago

# 28 19 years ago

# 29 19 years ago

ugh, I was about to ask the same thing!
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread