search user
Clipland Forum Other

Kraft Dinner Commercial..

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

what's the music in that old kraft dinner commercial.. where there's these 2 guys who hang out in their apartment and they try to cook kraft dinner.. but they can't get no microwave.. so they use the old school heater to cook it up.. and girls start to show up.

then while this is all happening the song starts playing.
# 2 19 years ago

> what's the music in that old kraft dinner commercial.. where there's these 2 guys who hang out in their apartment and they try to cook kraft dinner.. but they can't get no microwave.. so they use the old school heater to cook it up.. and girls start to show up.
>
> then while this is all happening the song starts playing.
# 3 19 years ago

unknown
i have no idea but i wanna know it too
# 4 19 years ago

ya...anyone know the name of the song?? I am looking for it too!!!!

thanx..
# 5 19 years ago

> what's the music in that old kraft dinner commercial.. where there's these 2 guys who hang out in their apartment and they try to cook kraft dinner.. but they can't get no microwave.. so they use the old school heater to cook it up.. and girls start to show up.
>

I was just wondering that myself. Did you find out? If so, please send me the info!

# 6 19 years ago

>

I'm also dying to know the answer to that question. The only other things I can add are that it sounds urban / dance, and I recognize a femals (or soprano male?) voice repeating "hot" over and over.
# 7 19 years ago

>
> then while this is all happening the song starts playing. ANYBODY KNOW
# 8 19 years ago

>
# 9 19 years ago

> what's the the old kraft dinner commercial with the fishes in a fish bowl and the dad fish walks in and says "hunny im home" nad the lil fish says "hey dad look, im helpin mom make kd, and he opened the cheese package and it turns the water orange?
# 10 18 years ago

lor
what r the names of the people in the new alien kraft dinner commercial?
# 11 18 years ago

yeah i really want to know what it is to something about: so hot hot...i really don't know...its in a dorm room i think
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread